Are you ready for something new? We’ve taken some of our flagship events and combined them into a dynamic new event designed for your team.
Here are a few exciting tidbits about this new event:
Breakout Sessions are organized into tracks to benefit: Bank Security, Operations & Technology, Compliance, and Enterprise Risk Management
Multiple Networking Breaks, Networking Receptions, and other time built into the agenda so you can network with your trusted vendors
Large group General Sessions on timely, relevant topics that will be of interest to all VBA Protect attendees
- Regi-ception: Pick up your conference materials while networking with fellow attendees and vendors
- SPARK Presentations: Here’s your opportunity to tell YOUR story. Spark presentations are 5-minutes long and consist of 20 slides that advance automatically every 15 seconds.
- Industry Challenge Tabletop Exercise: Work together with other VBA Protect attendees during this exercise. The same session will take place at the VBA Connect Conference. Following both events the facilitator, Virginia 1st, will produce a white paper for all attendees.
- Team Debrief/Action Planning Session: We’ve built time into the agenda for you to debrief with colleagues that attend from your bank to talk about how you can put into action the things you’ve learned at VBA Protect.
- Active Shooter Training Workshop: Beyond the normal conference sessions we’ll be including a 3-hour active shooter workshop for all attendees at no additional cost.
Network with other attendees, reconnect at the end of the day with coworkers from your own bank, or chat with a vendor!
Colonial Williamsburg is the foundation of our country. What better place to use the foundation of the community?